1 cup Besan (Gram flour)
1tsp Green Chilies paste
1tsp Ginger paste
1 sachet Eno fruit salt
1 Lemon juice
1/2 tsp. turmeric powder
Salt to taste
Few Curry leaves
1tsp Mustard Seeds
Coriander leaves chopped
2-3 green slit and deseeded
2 tsp sugar powder
1. In a bowl put 1 cup besan. Add water till the smooth consistency of pakora batter is reached.
2. Add turmeric powder, ginger green chili paste, oil and salt to the batter and mix well.
3. Keep the steamer or cooker ready on gas.
4. Grease a plate.
5. Just before pouring batter in the tray mix 1 lemon juice and eno.
6. Steam for 20 minutes or till done.
7. Cool for sometime and cut into big cubes.
8. Heat little oil in a small pan and add mustard seeds, curry leaves, slit chillies. Add ½ cup water and 2 tsp sugar powder. Remove and pour it over dhoklas.
9. Garnish the dhokla with chopped coriander leaves.