1 cup sabudana(sago)
1/2 tsp Sugar
2 Green Chillis chopped finely
1/2 cup crushed groundnuts(coarse)
1 boiled & peeled potato
2 tsp Oil
1/4 tsp Mustard Seeds
1 Pinch Hing (asafoetida)
2 tbsp grated fresh Coconut
Salt to taste
Few Coriander leaves
Few Curry Leaves
1. Wash and soak sabudana in water for minimum 2 hrs.
2. Chop the potatoes into small cubes. Mix crushed groundnuts,sugar and salt and keep aside.
3. Heat the oil/ghee in a pan and add mustard seeds. When the mustard seed crackle add cumin seeds, green chillies and curry leaves.
4. Add potatoes and stir well. Mix sabudana mixture and mix gently.
5. Mix the grated coconut and garnish with coriander leaves.
Sprinkle some lemon juice over it and serve hot and eat it with curd.